Becadexamin Bottle Of 30 Capsules
By GLAXOSMITHKLINE PHARMA
30 Capsule(s) in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Becadexamin capsule is a nutritional supplement. It contains a blend of essential vitamins and minerals supplements. This is used for the treatment of vitamin and mineral deficiency in adults. It has a unique formulation that helps you meet your body's energy requirements by boosting your energy levels. Becadexamin capsules assist in boosting up immunity, brain health and improve your general wellbeing....
|You Save||₹8.35 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(2.0 Mg),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(5.0 Mcg),Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate(0.01 Mg),Vitamin B1 / Thiamine(5.0 Mg),Dibasic Calcium Phosphate(70.0 Mg),Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate(0.1 Mg),Vitamin C / Ascorbic Acid(75.0 Mg),Light Magnesium Oxide(0.15 Mg),Vitamin E / Tocopherol(15.0 Mg),Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(45.0 Mg),Potassium Iodide(0.025 Mg),Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(400.0 Iu),Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate(28.7 Mg),D Panthenol(5.0 Mg),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1000.0 Mcg),Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin(5.0 Mg),Vitamin A / Retinol(5000.0 Iu)|
|Uses||Multivitamin and multimineral supplement|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(2.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(5.0 Mcg) + Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate(0.01 Mg) + Vitamin B1 / Thiamine(5.0 Mg) + Dibasic Calcium Phosphate(70.0 Mg) + Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate(0.1 Mg) + Vitamin C / Ascorbic Acid(75.0 Mg) + Light Magnesium Oxide(0.15 Mg) + Vitamin E / Tocopherol(15.0 Mg) + Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(45.0 Mg) + Potassium Iodide(0.025 Mg) + Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(400.0 Iu) + Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate(28.7 Mg) + D Panthenol(5.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1000.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin(5.0 Mg) + Vitamin A / Retinol(5000.0 Iu)
Ingredients and Benefits
- Becadexamin capsule is a nutritional supplement. It contains a combination of essential vitamins and minerals. It is used for the treatment of vitamin and mineral deficiency in adults.
- It contains vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D3, E, nicotinamide, D-panthenol, folic acid, and blends of minerals such as calcium, copper, canganese, zinc, potassium and magnesium.
- Vitamins are essential nutrients the body requires for overall wellbeing. It helps in the growth and development and maintenance of body structures, bones, organs and also plays a crucial role in repair and healing. It is essential for immunity, proper vision, nerve function, blood formation and other physiological functions. The deficiency of vitamins in the body can cause various problems such as hair loss, low energy, fatigue, ulcers, and anaemia....
- Minerals are key components required by the body to perform various physiological functions. One of the major functions which these minerals perform is to maintain the proper balance of water in the body. Other functions in which minerals play an important role are the functioning of muscles, bones, nerve transmission, hormone and enzyme secretion, blood formation, cell growth and maintenance....
Uses of Becadexamin Bottle Of 30 Capsules
- For the treatment of vitamin and mineral deficiency in adults.
- For general debility, weakness, lethargy, fatigue and tiredness.
- Helps build and improve immunity and overall wellbeing.
- Helps meet the daily energy demands of the body by boosting energy levels.
- In elderly patients to support normal body functions and reduce the chances of getting diseases.
Precautions and Warnings of Becadexamin Bottle Of 30 Capsules
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You have hepatitis (liver infection) or any related liver disorders.
- You have existing intestinal or stomach ulcers.
- You have an eye disorder such as tobacco amblyopia and Leber's disease.
- You have hypercalcaemia (a high calcium level in the blood).
- You have a thyroid-related disorder.
- You are on other medications, supplements, consult your doctor before taking this supplement.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any component of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- This supplement should not be taken for a longer duration as certain components of this supplement can get accumulated in the body and lead to toxicity.
Directions for Use of Becadexamin Bottle Of 30 Capsules
- Take the Becadexamin capsule as advised by your doctor.
- Do not take too much of this medicine as this may lead to an overdose.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Storage and disposal of Becadexamin Bottle Of 30 Capsules
- Store the Becadexamin capsule at room temperature and protected from direct sunlight
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children and pets
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How many Becadexamin should I take in a day?
A: You should follow the doctor's instructions regarding the dosage and frequency of taking Becadexamin. Taking more than the recommended dose can cause side effects.
Q: Is Becadexamin capsule safe?
A: Yes, Becadexamin is safe to use when taken under the supervision of your doctor in the stated recommended dose.
Q: Is the Becadexamin capsule good for the skin?
A: Yes, Becadexamin contains vitamin E, C, folic acid, nicotinamide, zinc, etc. All these ingredients are known to support healthy skin. Vitamin C and E also protects your skin from damage and promotes collagen formation.
Q: How to take Becadexamin capsule?
A: Take the Becadexamin capsule as advised by your doctor. You should not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose. Avoid taking it with tea or coffee.
Q: Can I take the Becadexamin daily?
A: Yes, the Becadexamin can be taken regularly as suggested by your doctor.
Q: Can I take the Becadexamin in pregnancy?
A: Yes, Becadexamin can be used in pregnancy only after consultation with a physician.
Q: Can we take the Becadexamin forever?
A: The dose and duration of treatment depend upon the severity of your condition and your response to the treatment. Follow the doctor's instructions regarding the duration of taking the Becadexamin.
Q: Can women take the Becadexamin?
A: Yes, Becadexamin capsules can be taken by both men and women.
Q: Does Becadexamin contain vitamin E?
A: Yes, the Becadexamin contains vitamin E, along with vitamin E it also contains vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D3, Nicotinamide, Folic acid and blends of minerals such as calcium, Copper, Manganese, Zinc, Potassium and Magnesium oxide.
Q: What precautions do I need to follow before starting the Becadexamin?
A: Becadexamin may interact with other medicines and produce an altered response. Please tell your doctor if you are using any other medicines, over-the-counter medicines (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations.
Q: When should Becadexamin be taken?
A: You should take Becadexamin preferably in the morning after your first meal. Taking a multivitamin with a meal may help enhance the absorption of certain nutrients and help decrease your risk of digestive issues.
Q: Can a normal person take Becadexamin?
A: Yes, it can be used by a normal person. Becadexamin capsule is a nutritional supplement containing a blend of essential vitamins and minerals supplements. It helps you meet your body's energy requirements by boosting your energy levels. Becadexamin capsules assist in boosting immunity, brain health and improve your general wellbeing. However, it should be taken after the doctors advice and in recommended stated dose only.
Q: Can Becadexamin be given to children?
A: No, Becadexamin is not recommended for paediatric use. It is advisable not to give any supplement to children without consulting a paediatrician.
Q: Does the Becadexamin capsule cause constipation?
A: Becadexamin may cause constipation in some individuals. However, if the condition worsens or remain persistant, consult your doctor.
Q: Can I take the Becadexamin capsule with other medicines?
A: Patients must inform their doctors if taking any medicines or having any health conditions. Avoid self medicating yourself to avoid complication.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.