Becosules Z Strip Of 15 Capsules
By PFIZER LTD
15 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Becosules Z capsule is a multivitamin supplement. It contains vitamin B-complex including thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), calcium pantothenate (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folic acid (B9), cobalamin (B12) with vitamin C and zinc. Becosules Z capsules helps to maintain healthy skin, hair, nails, immune system and energy levels. This capsule also is useful in reducing stress and fatigue and thus improves overall well-being. You need to take Becosules Z capsule as suggested by a doctor or pharmacist....
|You Save||₹8.27 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(100.0 Mg),Vitamin B1 / Thiamine(10.0 Mg),Pyridoxine Hydrochloride(3.0 Mg),Calcium Panthothenate(50.0 Mg),Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate(41.4 Mg),Vitamin B7 / Biotin / Vitamin H(100.0 Mcg),Vitamin C / Ascorbic Acid(150.0 Mg),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg),Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin(10.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Multivitamin & multimineral supplement|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B1 / Thiamine(10.0 Mg) + Pyridoxine Hydrochloride(3.0 Mg) + Calcium Panthothenate(50.0 Mg) + Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate(41.4 Mg) + Vitamin B7 / Biotin / Vitamin H(100.0 Mcg) + Vitamin C / Ascorbic Acid(150.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin(10.0 Mg)
Ingredients and Benefits
- Becosules Z Capsule contains Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C and Zinc.
- Vitamin B complex: These are essential for normal functions of muscles, nerves, blood cells and eyes. These help in decreasing anaemia and promote good cardiovascular health. It also helps in reducing tiredness & fatigue, protects cells from oxidative stress and keeps your skin, hair and nails healthy....
- Vitamin C: It is an antioxidant and immunity booster. It is essential for the growth, development and repair of body tissues. It helps in wound healing by promoting collagen synthesis and improves iron absorption....
- Zinc: It is an essential mineral that the body requires. It strengthens the immune system to fight against bacteria, viruses and other infection-causing organisms. It also plays a crucial role in proper thyroid functioning, growth and maintaining good eyesight....
Uses of Becosules Z Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Becosules Z capsule is used for a healthy immune system and energy levels.
- It is helpful in maintaining healthy skin, hair and nails.
- It also helps in tissue repair and reducing mouth ulcers.
- This capsule is also useful in reducing tiredness and fatigue.
- It helps in the prevention of anaemia.
- It improves metabolism and overall health.
Precautions and Warnings of Becosules Z Strip Of 15 Capsules
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are suffering from any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Becosules Z capsules if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Vitamin/Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Becosules Z Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Becosules Z capsule should be taken as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- It should preferably be taken after meals.
- Do not consume Vitamin and Mineral supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Becosules Z Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Becosules Z capsules should be stored in cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What happens if I consume Becosules Z capsule in excess?
A: Taking too much of Becosules Z capsule is related to loss of control of the movement of body parts, fluctuations in blood pressure, liver function problem, stomach upset, etc.
Q: What should I do if I missed taking a dose of Becosules Z capsule?
A: If you missed any dose of Becosules Z capsule take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
Q: Is Becosules z can be given to diabetics?
A: Becosules Z is an effective nutritional supplement but is advisable to consult a doctor before giving it to diabetic patients.
Q: Is there any difference between becosules and becosules z?
A: Both are the multivitamin formulation of vitamin B-complex (Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, and B12) and vitamin C. But in Becosules Z, Zinc is also added as an active ingredient. It enhances the immune system, wound healing, and also improves enzymatic functions.
Q: Can the Becosules Z capsule be taken every day?
A: Your doctor might suggest you take the Becosules Z capsule every day if you have low levels of Vitamin B and decreased red blood cells (anaemia) for the desired duration based on your health condition. Do not self-medicate.
Q: When should I take Becosules Z capsules?
A: Becosules Z capsule should be taken after a meal or with food to avoid an upset stomach. The dosage and frequency of this medicine are decided by your doctor.
Q: Can we take Becosules Z on an empty stomach?
A: The best time to take the Becosules Z is after your first meal. Taking a multivitamin with a meal may help enhance the absorption of certain nutrients and help decrease your risk of digestive issues.
Q: How many Becosules Z can be taken in a day?
A: You should follow the doctor's instructions regarding the dosage and frequency of taking the Becosules Z. Taking more than the recommended dose can also cause unwanted side effects.
Q: What is the composition of Becosules Z?
A: Becosules Z capsule is a multivitamin supplement. Becosules Z composition consists of vitamin B-complex including thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), calcium pantothenate (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folic acid (B9), cobalamin (B12) with vitamin C and zinc.
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Pantothenic Acid [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 10 January 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B6 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 10 January 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Riboflavin [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 10 January 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Biotin [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 10 January 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 10 January 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Zinc [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 10 January 2022]
- B Vitamins: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 10 January 2022]
- Folic Acid [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2022 [cited 10 January 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Thiamin [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 10 January 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin C [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 10 January 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.