Calcimax 500 Health Supplement Tablets (500 Mg Of Calcium) Box Of 30
- The Calcimax 500 is essentially a calcium supplement for people suffering from calcium deficiency.
- Calcimax 500 tablet prices are reasonable enough to make it a regular nutritional supplement for people who lack calcium in their regular diet.
- The Calcimax 500 tablet benefits people by ensuring strong and healthy teeth and bones.
- Although it can be purchased without a doctor’s prescription, Calcimax 500 tablet dosage should be regulated as per the recommendation of a doctor.
- Calcimax 500 tablet side effects include irregular bowel movements which can result from an overdose of this supplement.
This calcium supplement from Calcimax comes with a potency of 500 mg, it contains not just elemental Calcium but also enhancers like Vitamin D3. Calcimax 500 is taken by people who want to ensure that their calcium levels are good, as calcium is essential for strong bones and teeth as well as other important body functions. Although young and growing children need Calcimax 500 or Calcimax Forte, it benefits all people who need to maintain their calcium levels. For people of certain demographics like growing children, breastfeeding mothers, those going through menopause, as well as older men/women proper calcium intake is very essential.
- Calcimax 500 tablets can be used for the treatment of different types of illnesses that occur from the deficiency of calcium in the body.
- While it is most effective in the strengthening and development of bones and teeth, it can also be used for the treatment of bone-related disorders.
- The Calcimax 500 tablet composition is such that it offers a combination of both calcium and magnesium which are needed to strengthen the skeletal structure.
- Calcimax 500 tablet uses also include recovery of general health in conditions other than those related to bone and teeth, like pregnancy.
- These tablets also contain Lysine and Vitamin D which further help in the assimilation of calcium into the body. Vitamin D is a nutrient that the body needs for various functions.
- Calcium is essential for the normal function of cells, muscles and nerves. Calcimax helps your body by supplying ample amounts of calcium to it.
Conditions Calcimax 500 Tablets can be taken for
- Osteoporosis: It is a condition of the bones where they become weak and brittle and can be quite painful. Calcimax 500 tablets strengthen the bones so that osteoporosis can be prevented.
- Osteopenia: In this condition, the protein and mineral composition of the bones reduce but not as drastically as with osteoporosis, it is still a debilitating condition. Calcimax 500 tablets support the continuous growth and regeneration of bone mass so that osteopenia can be prevented.
- Arthritis: This is essentially a disorder of the joints that results in pain in the knee or elbow joints, caused by either inflammation or deterioration of the joints. It typically happens to the elderly but can be combated effectively by consuming Calcimax 500 tablets.
- Fractures: Since Calcimax 500 price in India is affordable, it can be consumed for prolonged periods during fracture recovery.
Calcimax 500 side effects are not severe but can be if the tablet is consumed more than the recommended dosage. Some of the common side effects when this happens are -
- Abdominal pain
Directions for Use
- If you take 1 Calcimax tablet a day, this box of 30 will be perfect for 1 month of use.
- Calcimax 500 tablets are an over-the-counter (OTC) drug but it is recommended to always consult a physician for the right dosage depending upon your body weight and any pre-existing health conditions.
- Do not leave exposed to heat or the sun for extended periods.
- Do not let it come in contact with water or any other liquids.
- Always store it in a place that is not humid as prolonged contact with moisture can deteriorate the quality of the Calcimax 500 tablets.
Safety and Precautions
- Read the product label carefully before taking any tablets.
- Do not give to pregnant women without consulting a doctor.
- Do not keep anywhere near the reach of children.
- Do not consume more than the recommended dosage.
- In the occurrence of adverse effects, discontinue the usage and consult a doctor.
- Alcohol: It is unsafe to consume alcohol when you are on a course of Calcimax 500 tablets.
- Pregnancy: Consuming Calcimax 500 tablets during pregnancy is usually safe but excess consumption may lead to adverse effects and hence it is recommended to consult a doctor before doing so.
- Breastfeeding: Since the metabolism of the body changes to some extent during the months of lactation, it is recommended to consult a doctor before giving Calcimax 500 to breastfeeding women.
- Driving: This medicine does not have a drowsy after effect and is safe to consume before driving.
- Body organs: Calcium supplementation may have unwanted effects on other organs like kidneys and the liver. Since this differs from person to person, it is always safer to consult a doctor beforehand.
Q1: Do I need a prescription to take Calcimax?
Ans: Yes, for Calcimax 500 as well as other products like Calcimax P and Calcimax syrup you will need a doctor’s prescription.
Q2: What is a safe dosage to take?
Ans: Safe dosage is dependent on your body type and other medical conditions, consult your doctor and ONLY take their advice regarding the dosage of calcium supplements.
Q3: Can children take this tablet?
Ans: Yes, but only under medical supervision.
Q4: What is Calcimax Syrup?
Ans: Calcimax P is a calcium suspension syrup that acts in a similar way to calcium tablet supplements.
Q5: Are there any side effects?
Ans: Some people may experience abdominal pain, diarrhoea or constipation. Excessive daily intake of calcium supplements can cause long-term effects, please consult your doctor if you have any serious concerns.
Q6: How does the Calcimax 500mg Tablet work?
Ans: It works by providing additional calcium to the body and it also has Vitamin D which enhances the absorption of calcium in the body.
Q7: Should I take any precautions before using the Calcimax 500 mg tablet?
Ans: You should consult your doctor about any serious pre-existing health conditions before taking this medicine.
Q8: Can I take a Calcimax 500mg tablet with antibiotics?
Ans: Calcium supplements like Calcimax 500 may interact with antibiotics in the digestive tract to cause intestinal distress.
Q9: Can I take a Calcimax 500 mg tablet if I suffer from hypercalcemia (high calcium levels in the blood)?
Ans: In such a case, you should avoid taking this medicine unless instructed by a doctor.
Q10: What happens if I miss a dose?
Ans: If you miss one dose of Calcimax 500 and you are closer to your next dose than to your previously missed dose, it is advisable to only take the next dose rather than take the missed dose.
Q11: Can pregnant women take Calcimax 500 mg tablets?
Ans: Yes, it is generally considered safe for pregnant women.
Q12: When to take Calcimax 500mg tablet?
Ans: You will need to consult a doctor to know the exact dosage depending on your health condition.