Dexorange Syp 200ml
By FRANCO INDIAN PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
200ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Dexorange syrup is a hematinic agent, it supports the formation of blood cells. It is used to treat & prevent anaemia. It contains a combination of folic acid (vitamin B9), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) & iron (ferric ammonium citrate) as its active ingredient. It is a dietary supplement that helps in replenishing the reduced levels of folic acid, iron and vitamin B12. Folic acid, vitamin B12 and iron are the essential nutrients required for the formation of blood cells and a lack of them can lead to anaemia. You should take Dexorange syrup as advised by your doctor. Take it regularly for effective results....
|You Save||₹28.62 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Ferric Ammonium Citrate(160.0 Mg),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(7.5 Mcg),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(0.5 Mg)|
|Uses||Anemia, nutritional deficiency|
Check more medicines with composition as Ferric Ammonium Citrate(160.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(7.5 Mcg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(0.5 Mg)
Ingredients and Benefits
- Dexorange syrup contains vitamin B9 (folic acid), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) & iron (ferric ammonium citrate).
- Vitamin B9 or folic acid is one of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and the synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of the brain and spinal cord of a growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects....
- Vitamin B12 or cyanocobalamin is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, the functioning of hormones....
- Iron or ferric ammonium citrate is a vital mineral that the body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature....
Uses of Dexorange Syp 200ml
- Dexorange syrup is used for the treatment and prevention of different forms of anaemia due to iron, folic acid and vitamin B12 deficiency.
- It aids in recovery after surgery or operation.
- It also improves appetite, reduces weakness and fatigue.
- This syrup is also useful as a nutritional supplement during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
Precautions and Warnings of Dexorange Syp 200ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical conditions or a family history of any medical condition.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- You should not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Directions for Use of Dexorange Syp 200ml
- Take Dexorange syrup, as advised by your doctor.
- Use a dropper, spoon or measuring cup for exact quantities.
- Avoid taking Dexorange syrup with tea or coffee.
Storage and disposal of Dexorange Syp 200ml
- Store Dexorange at room temperature away from direct light.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in folic acid, Iron & Vitamin B12?
A: Meat, seafood, green leafy vegetables like spinach, nuts, beans, peas, orange, resins etc. are rich in folic acid and iron. Vitamin B12 is naturally found in animal products like fish, meat, poultry, eggs, milk and milk products.
Q: Does Dexorange syrup interact with other medicines?
- Medicines treat indigestion like antacids, medicines used to treat bacterial infections like chloramphenicol and medicines used to treat bone problems like bisphosphonates should be taken with a minimum gap of two hours....
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medicines like phenytoin (used to treat epilepsy), methotrexate (used to treat cancer), sulfasalazine (used to treat ulcers), water pill, metformin, omeprazole and cimetidine....
Q: What are the benefits of Dexorange syrup?
A: Dexorange syrup improves the conditions of low levels of iron, folic acid and cyanocobalamin in body such as in anaemia, nutritional malabsorption and blood loss.
Q: Is the Dexorange syrup safe in pregnancy?
A: Yes, you can take the Dexorange syrup during pregnancy only if it is prescribed by the doctor.
Q: Does Dexorange syrup used for weight gain?
A: No, Dexorange syrup is not meant for weight gain. Consult your doctor for more information on this.
Q: Why Dexorange syrup is used?
A: Dexorange syrup is used for the management of folic acid, iron and vitamin B12 deficiency anaemia. Nutritional deficiencies and increased nutritional requirements during pregnancy and post surgery.
Q: What are the benefits of Dexorange syrup for the skin?
A: Dexorange syrup contains folic acid and vitamin B12. Both of these B-vitamins are known to support healthy skin. Folic acid protects skin from damage due to its antioxidant properties. Vitamin B12 may reduce inflammation, dryness, and acne. However, there is very limited information available on this. A balanced diet containing vital nutrients should be consumed for healthy skin and overall health.
Q: Is Dexorange syrup sugar-free?
A: No, Dexorange syrup is not sugar-free. Diabetics should take advice from their doctor before taking this supplement.
Q: Does Dexorange syrup useful for irregular periods?
A: Dexorange syrup helps in the formation of blood cells in the body. Irregular periods are caused due to various reasons that include certain medical conditions, excessive weight loss/gain, stress, during puberty, before pregnancy and due use of certain contraceptives. Dexorange syrup does not correct irregular periods problem. Seek medical advice before taking any medicine/supplement on your own.
Q: Should Dexorange syrup be taken before or after meals?
A: You should take Dexorange syrup as directed by the doctor. He/she will suggest wheater to take it before or after meals.
Q: Can I give Dexorange syrup to a pediatric patient?
A: No medicine should be given to a child without the prescription of the pediatrician. Children are not capable of communicating all their symptoms, hence diagnosis should not be assumed by parents. Also, it is important to note that children do not have bodily functions as developed as adults especially their liver and kidneys. Hence a medicine meant for adults is not fit to be given for children. A normal adult dose can result in overdose in the child and hence pediatrician advise is must before giving any medicine to your child
Q: What is the right time to take the Dexorange?
A: You can take the Dexorange at any time of the day, preferably before meals or as advised by the physician. But is advised to take it regularly for best results.
Q: Can I use the Dexorange daily?
A: Yes, you can take the Dexorange daily, but for the recommended duration only. Do not exceed the recommended stated dose and duration, without consulting a doctor.
Q: Is Dexorange good for periods?
A: Dexorange syrup helps in the formation of blood cells in the body. Therefore regular use of this supplement during periods can be effective in maintaining the haemoglobin level in the body. However, it is advised to take it on the doctor's advice only.
Q: Is Dexorange good for hair?
A: Dexorange is a hematinic medicine. It contains folic acid (vitamin B9), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) & iron (ferric ammonium citrate). These ingredients might prevent greying of hair.
Q: Is Dexorange syrup safe?
A: Dexorange syrup is usually safe. However, an individual must take this medicine only as per the doctors recommendation.
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Folate [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 2 December 2021]
- Folic Acid Helps Prevent Neural Tube Defects [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2021 [cited 2 December 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Iron [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 2 December 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 2 December 2021]
- B Vitamins: Your Secret to Good Skin Health - Tri-City Medical Center [Internet]. Tri-City Medical Center. 2021 [cited 2 December 2021]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.