Dolovera Tube Of 30gm Gel
By DENZAI INNOVATIONS & THERAPEUTICS PVT LTD
30g Gel in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
|You Save||₹16.83 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Diclofenac(1.16 %W/W),Menthol(5.0 %W/W),Methyl Salicylate(15.0 %W/W),Aloe Vera(2.0 %W/W)|
Check more medicines with composition as Diclofenac(1.16 %W/W) + Menthol(5.0 %W/W) + Methyl Salicylate(15.0 %W/W) + Aloe Vera(2.0 %W/W)
Ingredients and Benefits
- Dolovera gel contains a combination of Diclofenac, Methyl Salicylate, Menthol and Aloe Vera.
- Diclofenac is an anti-inflammatory and pain medicine. It helps in relieving pain and reducing swelling and inflammation. It locally works by reducing the production of inflammatory mediators responsible for pain and inflammation....
- Menthol and Methyl salicylate is known as counter irritants. They produce a cooling sensation to the skin followed by pain relief.
- Menthol works by dilating the blood vessels, causing a sensation of coldness followed by an analgesic effect.
- Methyl salicylate is an organic compound with anti-inflammatory properties. It is known to stimulate nerve endings that relieve symptoms of pain.
- Aloe Vera has soothing and healing properties.
Uses of Dolovera Tube Of 30gm Gel
Dolovera gel is used for relieving joint pain, lower back pain, pain and stiffness in sprain, strain and sports injury.
Precautions and Warnings of Dolovera Tube Of 30gm Gel
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience any skin reactions such as rashes, itching and irritation after applying Dolovera gel.
- You are taking any other medicines or on topical preparation.
- You have any health condition, planned surgery or vaccination schedule.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use it for prolonged duration in larger skin areas.
- You should not use this balm if you are allergic to any component of Dolovera gel.
- Do not apply it near eyes and any sensitive area of your skin.
- Do not use this gel for kids as there is limited safety information about the ingredients.
Directions for Use of Dolovera Tube Of 30gm Gel
- Apply to the affected parts and slowly massage well into the skin.
- After application, the hands should be washed, unless these are being treated.
- Do not apply to broken or damaged skin.
Storage and disposal of Dolovera Tube Of 30gm Gel
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Dolovera gel in children?
A: It is not advisable to be used in children and adolescents below 14 years of age.
Q: What is the counter-irritant effect? How does it help in reducing the pain?
A: A counter-irritant is an agent that produces a superficial irritation in one part of the body that is intended to relieve irritation in another part. The irritation produced by these substances is most commonly a chemical stimulation of heat receptors in the skin, which produce a sensation of heat or cold. The hot and cold action may interfere with the transmission of pain signals and provide temporary relief from pain.
Q: What are the benefits of Dolovera gel?
A: Dolovera gel provides quick relief from pain. It gets absorbed fast and deeper into the skin. It has a relaxing aromatic smell of natural ingredients.
Q: How long should I use Dolovera gel?
A: You can apply it when you experience a headache. You should not use it for prolonged headaches as the underlying cause of such headache could be different, consult your doctor for this.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.