Everherb (By Pharmeasy) Ashwagandha - Immunity Booster Capsules - Anxiety & Stress Relief - Bottle Of 60
EverHerb Ashwagandha is a health supplement and an ayurvedic formula that contains Ashwagandha extract from roots of the Ashwagandha plant. One of the most revered herbs in Ayurveda, Ashwagandha helps the body resist physiological and psychological stress by enabling it to reserve and sustain vital energy all through the day and promoting a sound sleep during the night.
It is considered great for numerous body functions like - sleep, energy, rejuvenation, joint health and muscle strength. Additionally, it is a natural immunity booster and helps in supporting healthy bones and joints.
- Ashwagandha controls stress by maintaining the stress hormone under normal levels. It helps produce calmness, increased focus and mental well-being.
- It helps to improve cognitive function by facilitating choline production in the body.
- It helps to improve muscle strength by promoting muscle growth.
- Ashwagandha helps boost energy levels and stamina supports normal and elevated mood.
- It helps to support stress disorders, especially in the case of arthritis, high blood pressure and diabetic patients.
- Ashwagandha can also improve the quality of sleep. Specifically, the leaves of the plant contain the compound triethylene glycol, which aids in sleep induction.
- Ashwagandha is a powerhouse of antioxidants that help to fight against the free radicals that cause aging.
EverHerb Ashwagandha Nutrition Information:
Comp. in mg
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root ext. - 3.5% Withanolides
Dosage: 1 capsule twice a day with lukewarm water or as directed by a physician.
Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of Manufacturing
How to take this medicine:
- It should be taken after food.
- It can be consumed with warm milk or water.
- Do not take this supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Q1. What is Ashwagandha Tablet used for?
Ans: Ashwagandha Tablet is primarily used to promote healthy well-being of mind and body.
Q2. Are there any side effects associated with Ashwagandha Tablet?
Ans: No side effects of Ashwagandha Tablet have been reported to date.
Q3. Can I take an Ashwagandha Tablet with food?
Ans: Ashwagandha Tablet is recommended to be taken after meals.
Q4. Is Ashwagandha Tablet safe to use during pregnancy?
Ans: A pregnant woman should take Ashwagandha Tablet only under medical supervision.
Q5. Can I take Ashwagandha Tablet with other antidepressants?
Ans: Prior consultation with the doctor is advisable before taking Ashwagandha tablet concurrently with other antidepressants.
Q6. What dose of Ashwagandha Tablet should I take daily?
Ans: It is recommended to take 1 Ashwagandha Tablet twice a day orally or as directed by the physician.