Hansaplast Fixation Tape 2.5 Cm X 914 Cm
The Hansaplast fixation tape is designed to offer skin-friendly adhesion to securely hold bandages and dressing. Measuring 2.5cm x 914cm, the tape is hypoallergenic and latex-free. Thus, it is very gentle on the skin and does not leave any residue when removed. It comes with 3x stronger adhesion which keeps the dressing in its place for a longer time. The tape is made of 100% cotton, which is a light and breathable fabric. The Hansaplast fixation tape is very comfortable on the skin and can be easily torn. You do not need the aid of scissors when using the tape to secure the dressing. The tape is available in 4 different sizes and can be used for different sizes of the wound dressing.
- A user-friendly fixation tape by Hansaplast for wound dressing.
- The tape comes with 3x stronger adhesion.
- It is made of 100% cotton fabric.
- The tape is comfortable and light on the skin.
- It leaves no sticky residue.
- It is easy to tear and stick.
- Very skin-friendly as it is latex-free and hypoallergenic.
- The size of Hansaplast fixation tape is 2.5cm x 914cm.
- The tape can be recycled.
How to Use
- Clean the wound and gently pat the skin dry.
- Tear the fixation tape with your hands, measuring the length required and secure it on the wound dressing.
- Compress the wound dressing to the healthy skin around the wound.
- It is recommended to change the dressing once daily.
- Do not reuse the dressing.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Read information on the label before using the Hansaplast fixation tape.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
Q1. What is the size of the fixation tape?
Ans: The Hansaplast fixation tape is 2.5cm x 914cm.
Q2. Are there other sizes of the fixation tape available?
Ans: Yes, apart from 2.5cm x 914cm, the fixation tape is also available in sizes 5cm x 9.14m, 7.5cm x 9.14m and 1.2cm x 9.14m.
Q3. Is the fixation tape made of synthetic fabric?
Ans: No, the fixation tape is made of 100% cotton fabric which is very light on the skin and breathable.