La Shield Fisico Sunscreen Spf 50 Matte Tube Of 50 G
The La Shield sunscreen SPF 50 has been dermatologically tested to be 100% safe for all skin types and is even considered suitable for people with extra sensitive skin. This sunscreen lotion has a broad-spectrum formula that consists of SPF 50+, Boots Star **** and PA+++ that provide complete protection from all kinds of ultraviolet rays (UV rays). This sunscreen is especially suited for women because of its makeup-friendly properties. On a hot summer day at the beach, the La Shield sunscreen can provide advanced protection to the skin.
- This sunscreen is a completely physical sunscreen due to its main ingredient being a naturally sourced 25% micronized zinc oxide.
- The La Shield sunscreen is unlike the other sunscreens that leave a white case after application and is completely transparent so that it is barely visible.
- The innovative formula of this sunscreen is totally water-resistant as well as non-comedogenic, meaning that it does not cause any sport of acne or eruptions on the skin.
- It does not have any artificial preservatives or chemicals that can irritate the skin and is, therefore, well-suited for use by people with sensitive skin.
- Most importantly, the La Shield sunscreen SPF 50 protects the skin from several adverse conditions like sunburn, redness, tanning, pigmentation, ageing and even inflammation.
- Zinc Oxide
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Isostearic Acid
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid
- Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Caprylyl Methicone
- PEG-12 Dimethicone
- PPG-20 Crosspolymer
- DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate
- It can be used by people with sensitive skin and also by people who are allergic to chemical sunscreens.
- It can also be used by children above the age of 6 months.
- This product can even be used by pregnant women as well as lactating mothers.
How to Use
- Apply this cream generously on the face, the neck and any other area of the body that is exposed to direct sunlight.
- This should be done about 15 to 30 minutes before exposing yourself to the sun.
- For extended periods under the sun, you need to re-apply the cream every 3 to 4 hours for the best results.
- Keep away from children.
- Read the label carefully.
Q1: Does it contain pore-clogging ingredients?
Ans: No, this product is completely non-comedogenic and does not block any skin pores.
Q2: Is it suitable for oily skin types?
Ans: Yes, this sunscreen is light and non-greasy in texture, making it suitable for oily skin types as well.
Q3: Is it free of alcohol and other fragrant chemicals?
Ans: Yes, this product is a natural non-irritant formula and does not contain alcohol or any other irritating chemicals.
Q4: Does this product give a glowing skin texture?
Ans: No, this sunscreen, despite its several benefits, does not provide a glowing skin texture.