La Shield Ir Sunscreen Spf 30 Tube Of 60 G
LA Shield IR Sunscreen Gel SPF 30 provides effective protection from harmful Ultraviolet A (UVA)rays, Ultraviolet B (UVB) rays, and Infrared (IR) Rays emitted by TV screens, computer screens, halogen lamps, etc. It has SPF 30 and PA ++++ and is specially formulated for people who mostly spend their time indoors.
- The product is non-comedogenic and so those with acne-prone skin can also use it without worrying about break-outs.
- Thermus Thermophilus Ferment which is an active ingredient in this sunscreen moisturizes the skin and prevents collagen degradation. This keeps the skin looking healthy and youthful.
- The LA Shield IR Sunscreen has been made using a non-sticky formula so all skin types can use it.
- The product is paraben-free making it safe for use.
- This sunscreen is non-irritant, alcohol and dye-free making it suitable for those with sensitive skin.
- Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate
- Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
- Thermus Thermophilus Ferment
- Titanium Dioxide
- Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether
- Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone
- This sunscreen protects exposed areas from harmful infrared rays emitted by screens. It is ideal for indoor skin protection.
- LA Shield IR Sunscreen can also be used to protect exposed areas from harmful sun rays.
Directions For Use
- Apply the product on the face, neck, and any other exposed area of the skin at least 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Re-apply the sunscreen after every 2 hours or after swimming.
- For external use only.
- The sunscreen tube is to be kept away from direct sunlight.
- Keep the product away from children.
- Do not use this product on burnt or damaged skin.
- In case the sunscreen comes in contact with your eyes, wash your eyes thoroughly with cool water.
Q1. Can this sunscreen be used by those with oily skin?
Ans. Yes, this sunscreen is suitable for all skin types.
Q2. For effective protection from sunlight, how frequently should the sunscreen be applied?
Ans. The sunscreen must be reapplied once every 2-2.5 hours for effective skin protection.
Q3. Is this sunscreen meant for everyday use?
Ans. Yes, this sunscreen can be used daily for skin protection both indoors and outdoors.
Q4. Do I need to apply this sunscreen when staying indoors?
Ans. Yes, this sunscreen is to be applied even when staying indoors to protect the skin from infra-red rays emitted by computer screens.