La Shield Lite Spf 50+ & Pa+++ Anti-Tanning Sunscreen Gel 50gm
- Anti-tanning, oil-free sunscreen gel with SPF 50 and PA ++++
- Has a lightweight, non sticky formula
- Reduces pigmentation, inflammation and blemishes with the help of active compounds such as melanostain and tyrostat
- Protects skin from UVA, UVB and infrared rays
- Dermatologically tested, non-comedogenic and water-resistant
- Free from parabens
- Suitable for all skin types
- A lightweight formula that effectively removes sun tan and spots.
- Acts as a protective layer for the skin against the sun’s UVA and UVB radiation.
- La Shield sunscreen is oil-free, thus unlike other sunscreens, it does not make the skin greasy.
- La Shield sunscreen gel does not have any fragrance.
- It is also safe for use on sensitive skin.
- It is resistant to water and does not cause discomfort or irritate the skin.
- Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Phenylsilsesquioxane Crosspolymer
- Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
- Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate
- Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine
- Titanium Dioxide
- Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone
- Silicon Dioxide
- Colloidal Silicon Dioxide
- Shields the skin from the harmful radiation of the sun that can lead to pigmentation and skin damage.
- Protects the skin from developing sunspots as well as freckles.
- Prevents dirt from clogging the pores of the skin.
How to Use
- Apply the La Shield Lite all over the face, hands, legs and other areas of the body that are exposed to the sun about 20 to 30 minutes before heading outside.
- Re-apply the gel after a couple of hours.
- Re-apply the gel after you are done swimming or sweat excessively.
- La Shield is meant for external application only.
- The tube should be kept away from children.
- Read the instructions on the tube before using the product.
- Stop applying the gel in case of redness or skin irritation.
- Avoid damaging or rupturing the gel tube.
Q1. Does the La Shield sunscreen SPF 50 give the face a matte finish after application?
As the sunscreen gel does not have any oil, it does render a matte finish.
Q2. Is sunscreen suitable for oily skin?
Yes, La Shield sunscreen can be used on all skin types.
Q3. Is the sunscreen long-lasting?
La Shield is water-resistant, but for more effectiveness re-apply the gel every 2 hours.
Q4. Does La Shield sunscreen SPF 50 offer protection against sun radiation?
Yes, the gel contains SPF 50, which protects the skin from 97% of UVB rays.
Q5. Can sunscreen be used daily?
Yes, sunscreen protects the skin from tanning and harmful sun rays, which is why it should be used whenever you head outside.
Q6. Can sunscreen be mixed with CC Cream?
Yes, you can mix the two together and apply the product to your face.