Neurobion Forte Strip Of 50 Tablets
By MERCK LIMITED
50 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Neurobion Forte Tablet is a multivitamin supplement. It contains various types of vitamin B including thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), calcium pantothenate (B5) and pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folic acid (B9) and cobalamin (B12). These eight vitamins together are known as B-group vitamins or Vitamin B-complex. Each of these essential vitamins contributes to the overall functioning of the health. Neurobion Forte plays a vital role in maintaining overall health and also acts as a building block for the body. Vitamin B-complex has a direct impact on energy level, brain function and cell metabolism. Neurobion Forte tablet should be taken as suggested by the doctor....
|You Save||₹8.62 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Thiamine Mononitrate(10.0 Mg),Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(45.0 Mg),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg),Calcium Pantothenate(50.0 Mg),Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin(10.0 Mg),Pyridoxine Hydrochloride(3.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Vitamin B deficiency, anemia|
Check more medicines with composition as Thiamine Mononitrate(10.0 Mg) + Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(45.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg) + Calcium Pantothenate(50.0 Mg) + Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin(10.0 Mg) + Pyridoxine Hydrochloride(3.0 Mg)
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin B-complex includes 8 vitamins that play an important role in optimal metabolism.
- They are essential for the normal functioning of muscles, nerves, blood cells and eyes.
- These vitamins decrease the chances of anaemia and promote good cardiovascular health.
- It helps in reducing tiredness & fatigue, protects cells from oxidative stress.
- It also keeps your skin, hair, and nails healthy.
Uses of Neurobion Forte Strip Of 50 Tablets
- Neurobion Forte tablet is used for the treatment of Vitamin B-complex deficiency and the prevention of various forms of anaemia.
- It is also used as a supplement when vitamin requirements of the body are high such as in nutrient malabsorption, after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation.
Precautions and Warnings of Neurobion Forte Strip Of 50 Tablets
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problems.
- You are on other medications, supplements or are following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Neurobion Forte tablet if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You have any planned surgery or operation.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Neurobion Forte Strip Of 50 Tablets
- Take Neurobion Forte tablet as advised by your doctor, preferably after meals.
- You should not consume vitamin/mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Neurobion Forte Strip Of 50 Tablets
- Store the Neurobion Forte tablet at room temprature.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What happens if I consume Neurobion Forte tablet in excess?
A: Taking too much of Neurobion Forte tablet may result in loss of control of the movement of body parts, fluctuations in blood pressure, liver function problem, stomach upset, etc.
Q: Can I take Neurobion Forte tablet for sleep?
A: Neurobion Forte tablet is a vitamin supplement. This supplement does not induce sleep.
Q: Can the Neurobion Forte tablet be taken at night?
A: Neurobion Forte tablet can be taken at any time of the day. It would be best if you take it as suggested by the doctor.
Q: What is the best time to take Neurobion Forte?
A: Neurobion forte should preferably be taken after meals or exactly as suggested by the doctor. Also, try to take it regularly, without skipping the dose to get maximum results.
Q: How many days can we take Neurobion Forte?
A: You can take Neurobion Forte for as long as a doctor has advised you. Although, it is a safe vitamin B supplement and can be consumed for any length of time after consulting a doctor only.
Q: Is Neurobion good for nerves?
A: Yes, Neurobion promotes healthy nerve function and can help to keep nerve impairment away. It overall improves nerve function.
Q: What is Neurobion forte used for?
A: Neurobion Forte is a multivitamin tablet used to treat deficiency of B-vitamins and nerve-related problems.
Q: Can Neurobion Forte be taken every day?
A: You can take a Neurobion Forte tablet every day if you have low levels of Vitamin B and decreased red blood cells (anaemia). Your doctor might prescribe you this medicine for the desired duration based on your health condition.
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Pantothenic Acid [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 11 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - vitamin B6 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 11 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Riboflavin [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 11 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Biotin [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 11 February 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 11 April 2022]
- Topics H. B Vitamins: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 11 April 2022]
- Folic Acid [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2022 [cited 11 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Thiamin [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 11 April 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.