Nurokind Plus Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
By MANKIND PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nurokind-Plus RF capsule is a combination medicine. It contains a combination of B-vitamins and alpha-lipoic acid. It is used for the management of vitamin deficiencies and to support healthy nerve function in conditions like diabetic neuropathy. Diabetic neuropathy is a condition of nerve damage due to high blood sugar and is characterised by abnormal, painful sensations such as needles and pins, numbness in the legs, etc. Nurokind-Plus should be taken as suggested by your doctor and for the duration, it is prescribed....
|You Save||₹17.98 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1500.0 Mcg),Alpha Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg),Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Stomach upset, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, rashes|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1500.0 Mcg) + Alpha Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg)
Uses of Nurokind Plus Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Diabetic neuropathy (nerve pain)
- Vitamin deficiency
Contraindications of Nurokind Plus Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
- If you are allergic to any components of the Nurokind-Plus RF capsule.
- If you are suffering from malabsorption syndrome and increased levels of any of its constituents in the body.
Side effects of Nurokind Plus Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Stomach upset
- Eating disorder
Precautions and Warnings of Nurokind Plus Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
Can I take Nurokind-Plus RF capsule during pregnancy?
There is limited information regarding the safety of Nurokind-Plus RF capsule in pregnancy; therefore, it is not recommended to use it in pregnancy. However, it can be used if prescribed by the doctor.
Can I take Nurokind-Plus RF capsule while breastfeeding?
Components of Nurokind Plus RF passes into the breast milk. Hence it is advised to consult a doctor before using this while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Nurokind-Plus RF capsule?
Yes, Nurokind Plus RF capsule does not affect your driving abilities.
Can I consume alcohol with Nurokind-Plus RF capsule?
Alcohol can inhibit the absorption of vitamins; therefore, it is better to avoid alcohol consumption while taking Nurokind Plus RF capsule.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical conditions or are on other medications, supplements, or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
- Do not take Nurokind-Plus RF capsule if you have an eye disorder called Leber’s disease.
Mode of Action of Nurokind Plus Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
How Does It Work?
- Vitamin B9, also known as folic Acid, is one of the important vitamins which play a significant role in DNA and synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells....
- Vitamin B12 or methylcobalamin is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, and hormones' functioning. The deficiency of vitamin B12 can cause neurological problems....
- Vitamin B6 or pyridoxine is a crucial component for various reactions and acts as a coenzyme in the body. Adequate supply is a must for proper nerve function and bone formation & regeneration.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is a vitamin-like antioxidant. It help reduce oxidative stress and ensures proper blood supply to nerve cells.
Directions for Use of Nurokind Plus Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Nurokind Plus RF capsules should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Nurokind Plus Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Nurokind Plus RF capsules may interact with other medicines and create an altered response. Please inform your doctor if you are using any other medicines, over-the-counter medicines (that you buy without a prescription), and herbal preparations....
- Components of this medicine may interact with medicines used to treat seizures and fits, Cycloserine & Chloramphenicol (antibiotics), Theophylline (used for breathing disorders), Methotrexate (an anti-cancer and immunomodulator), Sulfasalazine (used for the treatment of ulcerative colitis), medicines used to reduce stomach acid, and Metformin (anti-diabetic)....
Storage and disposal of Nurokind Plus Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Store Nurokind Plus RF capsules below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep this medicine away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Nurokind Plus Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken an excessive dose of Nurokind-Plus RF capsule, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you miss any dose of Nurokind-Plus RF capsule, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long can I take Nurokind-Plus RF?
A: Nurokind-Plus RF capsules should be taken in a dose and duration recommended by your doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own without informing your doctor.
Q: What is the use of Nurokind-Plus RF capsule?
A: Nurokind-Plus RF capsule is used as a supplement in diabetic patients who experience or are prone to diabetic neuropathy. It has components like Vitamin B6, B9, B12, and Alpha lipoic acid, essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system and other physiological functions.
Q: Is Nurokind-Plus RF is safe to use?
A: Yes, the Nurokind-Plus RF capsule is safe to use when taken under the supervision of your doctor.
Q: What is the composition of Nurokind-Plus RF capsule?
A: Nurokind-Plus RF capsule has a combination of Folic acid (Vitamin B9), Mecobalamin (Vitamin B12), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), and Alpha lipoic acid, which is also known as Thioctic acid.
Q: What is diabetic neuropathy?
A: Diabetic neuropathy is a nerve cell disorder characterised by nerve damage and pain associated with it.
Q: How one can avoid diabetic neuropathy?
A: Diabetic neuropathy is caused due to uncontrolled or high glucose levels, which will affect nerve cells' ability to send signals. keeping blood glucose levels in control with the help of medication and other measurements can reduce the risk of developing diabetic neuropathy .
Q: Does Nurokind Plus RF affect your eyesight?
A: Nurokind Plus RF capsule is not known to affect your eyesight. However, if you have Leber’s disease, a hereditary eye disease. It vitamin B12 present in this medicine can seriously harm the optic nerve of your eyes, which might lead to blindness.
Q: Does taking Nurokind Plus RF cause bleeding?
A: There are no cases of bleeding reported with the use of Nurokind Plus RF capsules. However, it is important to consult your doctor if you have any bleeding disorder before taking this medicine.
Q: Can I take Nurokind Plus RF capsule for treatment of thyroid disorders?
A: No, It is a medicine containing B-vitamins and alphalipoic acid. It is used for the management of vitamin deficiency and to reduce nerve pain related to diabetic neuropathy. It does not have any role in the treatment of thyroid disorders.
Q: What is the best time to take the Nurokind plus?
A: You can take the Nurokind plus Rf at any time of the day with or without food, or as advised by the doctor. But it is advisable to take it regularly. Taking this supplement regularly at the right times increases its effectiveness.
Q: Is Nurokind-plus a pain killer?
A: No, Nurokind plus Rf is not a normal painkiller. It is used for the management of vitamin deficiencies and supporting healthy nerve function in conditions like neuropathic pain or diabetic neuropathy which is characterized by abnormal, painful sensations such as needles and pins, numbness in legs, etc.
Q: What are the side effects of the Nurokind plus?
A: The side effects of the Nurokind plus Rf include stomach upset, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, rashes, etc. However, these symptoms are usually mild and short-lived. In case, any of such symptoms persist for long, inform the doctor.
Q: Can I take Nurokind plus daily?
A: The patient must take Nurokind Plus in the same dose and frequency as recommended by your doctor.
Q: Does Nurokind cause constipation?
A: Nurokind is usually safe with minimal or no side effects. However, if you experience anything unusual, like vomiting, diarrhoea, or constipation, consult your doctor immediately.
- Vitamins and minerals - B vitamins and folic acid [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 23 October 2021]
- Folate (Folic Acid) – Vitamin B9 [Internet]. The Nutrition Source. 2021 [cited 23 October 2021]
- Vitamin B12 [Internet]. The Nutrition Source. 2021 [cited 23 October 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Pyrodoxine [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 23 October 2021]
- Vallianou N, Evangelopoulos A, Koutalas P. Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Diabetic Neuropathy. 2021.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- Nurokind Lc Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Nurokind Gold Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Nurokind Od 1500 Mcg Strip Of 20 Tablets
- Nurokind D 3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Nurokind Next Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Nurokind G Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Nurokind Fast Sugar Free Strip Of 1 Orally Disintegrating Strip
- Nurokind Z More Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Nurokind Forte Z Strip Of 15 Tablets
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.