Onetouch Select Plus Glucometer Test Strip 50s Pack
The OneTouch Select Plus strips are used with the OneTouch Select Plus simple blood glucose monitoring system for the quantitative measurement of glucose (sugar) in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertips. The OneTouch Select Plus simple blood glucose monitoring system is intended to be used by a single patient and should not be shared.
- OneTouch Select Plus Test Strips 50's pack to be used with OneTouch Select Plus Simple Glucometer Only (Black in colour). Check your glucometer product name, before buying the test strips.
- LifeScan is a world leader in blood glucose monitoring – globally more than 20 million people depend on our iconic OneTouch® brand products to help them manage their diabetes. Visit www.Lifescan.com to know more about our Vision and Mission.
- OneTouch is the No.1 recommended brand by diabetologists in India (In a survey conducted in India in 2020 with 150 diabetologists)
- Easy to understand when you are high, low or in range, with ColourSure technology (In a clinical study conducted in the UK in 2016 with 59 subjects, 88% agreed. Be sure to talk to your healthcare professional about the range limits that are right for you. The OneTouch Select Plus Simple® meter comes with pre-set ranges and cannot be changed. For more information, please refer to the product owner’s manual.)
- Provides results in just 5 seconds.
- Each strip is intended for single one-time use.
- 20mg/dl-600mg/dl Measuring Range.
- Highly Accurate - 9 years of proven accuracy at very low and very high blood glucose levels(S. Setford, et al, Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology 1–8, 2017). Meets International Standards of EN ISO 15197:2015 (In vitro diagnostic test system-requirements for blood glucose monitoring systems for self-testing in managing diabetes mellitus).
- We are there for you! For any product-related query or free registration of your product for warranty, please reach us on 1800-22-55-44 from Monday to Sunday - 8 am to 8 pm. Or Email us at: email@example.com. You can also register your meter for warranty through www.onetouch.in
- Join the 'OneTouch Community'. Share your demonstration video to support other users in the reviews section!
- It is used along with the One Touch Select Plus family of glucometers.
How to Use
- Insert a new strip into the glucometer.
- Prick the tip of your index finger with the lancet that comes with the glucometer.
- Touch a single drop of blood to the other end of the strip that is protruding from the glucometer.
- Wait for 5 seconds to get an accurate reading of your blood glucose levels.
- Do not squeeze your finger too much when touching the drop of blood on the test strip.
- Ensure your hands are clean and sanitized first.
- Never use the same test strip more than once.
- Safely discard any used test strips to avoid any form of cross-contamination.
- Be careful when using the lancet on the glucometer.
Q 1. What do I do if I get an absurd reading?
Ans: Check for the expiry date of the test strip.
Q 2. What to do if I continue getting the wrong readings?
Ans: If the problem persists then recalibrate your glucometer.
Q 3. Can these test strips go bad?
Ans: Yes, if you do not store them in an airtight container they can go bad.
Q 4. What to do when using a fresh packet of test strips?
Ans: Always remember to re-calibrate your glucometer when using a fresh pack of strips.
Q 5. Can I use these test strips with other glucometers as well?
Ans: You can use the One Touch Select Plus test strips with other brands of glucometers as well but it will not guarantee you an accurate result in such a case.